BurnOut Ocean Tested Physical Sunscreen SPF 30
- This sunscreen is made for athletes pushing the limits.
- Formulated with 20% Zinc Oxide to provide UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection.
- Very water-resistant, sweatproof, and will not run into eyes.
- Chemical-free, paraben-free, petroleum-free, PABA-free.
- Biodegradable, Ocean-Safe, physical sunscreen with no chemical UV absorbers.
- Super moisturizing formula. Enriched with Virgin Hemp Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, and Antioxidant Vitamins to soothe and rejuvenate sun-damaged skin.
Size: 3.4 fluid oz
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (non-nano) 20%
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Capric/ Caprylic Triglycerides, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Organic Avocado Oil*, Virgin Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Cucumber Extract*, Organic Green Tea Extract*, Tocopherols, Organic Pomegranate Juice*, Helionori, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Methyl Abiate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.
Finally a sunscreen that delivers what it promises. I have two youngish sons, and am aware of, and of course concerned with the chemical hazards in major brand sunscreens. We needed a sunscreen that could withstand a couple hours of non-stop water time. Both my kids swim competitively, and in addition practice about 2 1/2 hours of water polo several days a week in optimal mid-day summer sun time. With only one application- as we reapply for each session- they have yet to get burned. The only downfall is that it is a bit pricey and doesn't come in larger quantities. Regardless, it is well worth the money, as it affords us all safety and a piece of mind.
I started buying this after a lot of research, it's for my husband who golfs a couple times a week in the Arizona sun. We have found the level of physical protection barrier from the zinc oxide is a level above most sunscreens found on the market. This really works well and we highly recommend it for the protection it consistently provides. It goes on pretty well, this type suncreen can be chalky and it is important to shake well at each use. If a little shows on the face it is better than the alternative like having parts of your face cut out because of skin cancers. Customer for 3 years now and this company provides fast shipping and good customer support.